call in from 12 Noon to place orders with Pickups from 4 PM - 8 PM
Di Salvo’s Bella Cucina is looking for a skilled Cooks to prepare delicious meals according to our menu specifications. You will cook dishes that will delight our customers with their taste and with timely delivery.
An excellent cook must be able to follow instructions in cooking and delivering well-prepared meals. They must be deft in moving around the kitchen and apt in multi-tasking. Experience in using various ingredients and cooking techniques is also important.
· Set up workstations with all needed ingredients and cooking equipment
· Prepare ingredients to use in cooking (chopping and peeling vegetables, cutting meat etc.)
· Cook food in various utensils or equipment
· Ensure great presentation by garnishing dishes before they are served
· Keep a sanitized and orderly environment in the kitchen
· Ensure all food and other items are stored properly
· Check quality of ingredients
· Proven experience as cook is an asset
· Knowledge of various cooking procedures and methods (grilling, baking, boiling etc.)
· Ability to follow all sanitation procedures
· Ability to work in a team
· Very good communication skills
· Excellent stamina working in hot environment
If you have an engaging personality and being of service to others
inspires you, this is the job for you.
The key to being a successful server at Di Salvo's Bella Cucina is
being genuinely friendly and courteous with every guest.
Di Salvo's is currently looking to hire experienced servers, with part
time and full time hours available.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Promptly and warmly greet guests in the dining room; takes food and
beverages in an efficient manner, following our steps of service
Deliver food promptly and professionally; maintains safe food handling
and sanitation standards. Follows up periodically to assist with any
additional needs or requests.
Demonstrates complete understanding of menu items and ingredients.
Advises guests on appropriate combinations of food and drinks when
requested; accommodates reasonable requests and notes preferences.
Communicates directly with back-of-the-house staff to ensure that
orders are delivered correctly and special requests are accommodated.
Exhibits exceptional communications skills and demonstrates ability to
get along well with others. Remains flexible and patient when
communicating with guests and staff.
Collects tickets and follow proper cash-handling procedures.
Promotes a clean, safe and neat environment for guests.
Maintains a high level of sensitivity and confidentiality regarding
personal or medical information that is shared.
Promptly addresses complaints or issues; relays relevant information
or complaints directly to supervisor.
Ensures that the dining room is properly set up prior to and after the
service period; keeps area clean and neat while meeting established
Performs other duties as assigned.
Secondary School Diploma or equivalent
2 years previous serving experience
Smart Serve Certification
***Must be available to work weekends, afternoons, evenings & holidays***
· Collect used kitchenware from dining and kitchen areas
· Load and unload dishwashing machines
· Wash specific items by hand (e.g. wooden cutting boards, large pots and delicate china)
· Store clean dishes, glasses and equipment appropriately
· Set up workstations before meal prep begins
· Ensure there are always enough clean dishes, glasses and utensils, especially during peak hours
· Maintain cleaning supplies stock (e.g. detergents) and place orders when necessary
· Check washing machines’ operation and promptly report any technical/performance issues
· Remove garbage regularly
· Sanitize the kitchen area, including the floor
· Cleaning bathrooms
· Cleaning floors
· Ability to follow instructions and help with various tasks, as needed
· Time management skills
· Attention to detail and sanitation rules
· Availability to work in shifts, during weekends and evenings
· Must be reliable
Submit all applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © 2018 Di Salvo's Bella Cucina - All Rights Reserved.